Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Finite Profusion of Time

Hello all,

I decided to change my sub-title since this blog seems to be really rolling deep in the time groove. I would like to learn more about time and how I use it. This is my space to explore that issue. I love to get things done but sometimes the motivation is not there so I think I will spend some time being aware or perhaps more aware of what motivates me for the following month. Is my plate too full am I dragging myself to places and decisions that ultimately not meet my needs? Is this just all a matter of "too much change in a short period of time?" as my 9 year old has said recently? Do I need to label this ennui in order to move through it?

As you may have noticed this feeling of "f-it all" has bleed into my blogging...

Answers from the cyberspace neighborhood and beyond appreciated...

No comments: