Sunday, October 5, 2008

Breakthrough!

Ok here it is in all it's wonder and splendor; Joy and release. I have figured out part, perhaps even the main part, of why I have felt so deeply stuck in a mire of "but I don't want too!".

Now prior to the last year and a half I had nearly always felt motivated and up to it. As long I was interested then I was gung hoo and the stuff I wasn't interested in was not essential. I loved everything even washing dishes and organizing!

But what has changed in the last year or so? Well my standards of what I wanted to accomplish enlarged. I started getting more involved in my community which I wanted I started a business which I wanted I spent time with my two two year olds and bought a house and moved in and worked on getting flooring in all readily on the 'I want it' list. There is more, but you get the idea... So what does this mean? This means that I, who am utterly spoiled in the sense that I am used to suffering only minor (to me) difficulties and navigating them with ease, have had many of my goals not be achieved with quality or at all. So I have been feeling that my actions are not aligning with my inner drives. And as Suze Orman says our happiness arrises most readily when our actions are alighned with our inner truth/self. So my happiness has been faltering because although I was trying to act in ways that were true to my self I didn't accomplish them. So this has sapped me on soo many levels: emotionally, confidence wise, and even personal energy.

Next step accept, accept, accept. More on this in the next post!

No comments: