Thursday, March 26, 2009

Woah

My time has been swallowed recently, as the lack of posting can attest to. I think that it has been, for me, a great review of why one does not waste time however nor should one pile too much on ones plate. I have found that spark of motivation and connection yet again and am trying to find some way to define it's resurgence. Is it the sunlight coming back? A dietary change? My fear of repetition? Who knows but hopefully something will manifest to point a finger or several fingers to illuminate an answer. If you have any ideas on why there is this ebb and flow in motivation and how to discover the reasoning behind the tide I would love to hear/read it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really there is no need to force it. When the words are brimming at your lips, let them slip. All the rest of your time is dedicated to research; or the experiences that replenish your inkwell. You live well and prosper, we'll wait for as long as it takes for your digestion.